|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Fri Aug 8, 2014 08:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Mon Sep 8, 2014 09:00 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Masks & Martinis is a fundraising masquerade and auction being hosted by Lan Yap Networks to raise funds for Raintree Children & Family Services’ Raintree House
Press Release about our event
RSVP site for guests: http://lanyapnetworks.splashthat.com/
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Note: Bidding will continue after the online auction closes. The highest bid at the end of the online auction will be the opening bid at our live event in New Orleans. If you do not attend you may be outbid at this event.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Check (Please make payable to "Raintree Children & Family Services")
- Credit Cards (Square readers available on site for secure processing)
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidder wll be contacted by Intelisys to book travel arrangements and to discuss terms and conditions
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- This auction transitions to a live in-person auction after online bidding closes. You still may be outbid at the live event. The online portion of the auction will not reflect the final live auction results.
- When the live event auction closes, all winning bidders will receive notification regarding the status of the items they have won.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —